Carolyn A. Reardon
Private law practice in Rochester, New York with the Law Offices of Richard Kroll since 2007, a group law practice in Brighton, New York with emphasis on trusts and estates, asset protection planning, and elder law.
Private practice in Rochester, New York with the Kroll Law Firm since 2007, a group practice in Brighton, New York with emphasis on trusts and estates, asset protection planning, and elder law.
Member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys; Monroe County Bar Association; New York State Bar Association, Greater Rochester Association of Women Attorneys
Former Senior Attorney with Monroe County Legal Assistance Corporation (MCLAC) 1992-2007 with emphasis on elder law, disability and public entitlements including Social Security, SSI, Medicare, Medicaid, Veteran's benefits and nursing home resident's rights
Former Staff Attorney with Montana Legal Services Association, 1985 - 1992.
- University of Montana, B.A., 1982
- University of Montana Law School, J.D. 1985
- Montana Bar, November, 1985
- New York Bar, February, 1993
Lectures and Publications:
- Lecturer on Elder Law issues to groups including The New York State Bar Association, Monroe County Bar Association Academy of Law, New York State Retired Employees Association, Contributor to "Views", monthly publication of the Monroe County Bar Association.
- Trustee and Secretary, Monroe County Bar Association 2002-2004; Chair, Elder Law Committee 2000-2002; Board of Directors, Monroe County Bar Association Foundation 2007; Catholic Family Center Advisory Board, Member of Monroe County End of Life/Palliative Care Initiative; Long Term Care Ombudsman.
- Volunteer Council Rock/French Road Elementary School, Brighton Parent Teachers Association