Richard A. Kroll
Richard A. Kroll, Esq. has an active practice in the area of Estate Planning, Trusts, and Probate. He is a member of the Special Needs Alliance, Trusts and Estates sections of the New York State and Monroe County Bar Associations, the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, the Estate Planning Council of Rochester and the Financial Planning Association. A graduate of Brighton High School, Hobart College, Suffolk University Law School (where he was editor-in-chief of its Law Review) and Harvard Law School, Richard has been in practice since 1973. He is a frequent lecturer at private and professional educational seminars.
- Practitioner in a group practice, associated by associate attorneys, paralegals, legal assistants, and other paraprofessionals.
- Massachusetts Bar, 1971
- New York Bar, 1972
- U.S. District Court Western District of NY, 1974
- Supreme Court of the United States, 1978
- Hobart College, B.A., 1968
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, MA, 1971 J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence Law Review: Editor-in-Chief Suffolk University
- Harvard University Law School, Cambridge, MA, 1973 L.L.M., Master of Law
Areas of Practice:
- New York State Bar, Trusts and Estates Sections Member
- Monroe County Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Sections
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Special Needs Alliance, LLC
- Estate Planning Council of Rochester
- Financial Planning Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association Academy of Law
- Financial Planning Association/Western New York Chapter
- Morgan Stanley Dean Witter
- Wyoming County Bank
- John Hancock Life Insurance Co.
- Centra Financial Services
- Citizens Bank
- Dozens of civic groups and private seminars
- Rochester, New York - 1946. Actor, singer, golfer, winemaker, and member of Mensa.